Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jenn's Married


So my BFF from 2nd grade and college roommate got married this month. Nate and I were so happy we were able to attend. Jenny and I met in Mr. Doupe's 2nd grade class and quickly became BFF's. Although she moved away to South Bend in Jr. High we maintained our friendship. After a couple years in college we decided it would be cool to move in with eachother and move to Bellingham. We shared an appartment and moved into a cute house on A Steet, and finished our college careers at WWU. Jen and I had some wonderful times together, and her friendship is one that I will always treasure. All of us girls that lived together on A Street, met and married our college sweethearts. I was the first of the four of us to get married, then Hannah, Cedar, and 7 years later Jenny and Sean. I'm so happy for them and glad all of us girls could get together to celebrate Jenn's special day. I had such a fun time giggling, and dancing with Hannah and catching up with Cedar! Jen you looked BEAUTIFUL and the wedding was a perfect reflection of you and Sean. We love you guys and wish you only the best!

No comments: