Well these last few weeks have been sort of crazy. Nate and I sold our home after 17 days on the market. We have begun packing and have to move out by the 30th of this month. We are very pleased the house sold so quickly and that we found a place to rent close to where we live now and right down the street from Nate's parents. The is a massive 1950's rancher that is quite outdated. It will be an adjustment for me not to be able to fix it up how I like it, but will do my best to make it feel like home. It has the original pink and black retro bathroom....
We are still waiting to hear if Nate will get hired on with US Customs and Border Patrol. If he does there is a very good chance we will have to relocate. So we are praying for God's will through all of this. We know He has a plan for us and we accept whatever that is. It has been a long process and waiting is difficult. I'm not good with change and recently we have had a lot of it. I trust that it will all workout in the end!
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the beauty fall brings!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment