This year I was determined to get Christmas pictures done early so I could have them ready to send early in December. This years picture adventure was a nightmare. First it was a zoo at the mall, the lady taking the pictures was very cranky, Nash wanted nothing to do with sitting still and taking a picture, Nate wanted to watch the football game that was on at home, and I was sweating to death trying to smile! So amazingly the snotty photographer got a couple good picutes and I can send out my Christmas cards early this year.
It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. It's hard for me to believe just how much Nash has grown and what a little man he has become. He broke the ornament that the lady insisted he held during the pictures which showed what a little stinker he can be. She was able to capture those looks quite well. He is such a sweet boy though too. He can say I love you mamma, and everywhere he goes he say HEY Momma, Look Momm. He has so many sentances now that he shares with us. We think this Christmas will be lots of fun for him, and us too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment