Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Is Here


Spring weather is finally here after so much snow this winter. It felt like the snow was never going to stop falling.. Nash and I have enjoyed getting out in the back yard and taking advantage of the lawn and beautiful view. Nash has drug all his trucks, cars, shovels, and just about every toy you can imagine outside to play with. He is really enjoying his new sand box I picked up off of craigslist for $15. We are enjoying time with friends on the weekend and even hosted an Easter Egg Hunt for my friends from work and their kids at our house. Even though the weather wasn't too great we had a wonderful time. Nash loved having friends over and hunting eggs!

Nate is still in Georgia, and doing well there. We miss him and wish he could be here. Thankfully with all the fun we are having the time is passing rather quickly. Already he has been there a month and has 2 1/2 months more to go. I have had a lot of support from Nate's family which has made things so much easier for me, and Nash has been loving all the time with grandma and grandpa.

I am getting quite the belly and enjoying the ultrasound pictures and movements of our baby. I'm now 6 months along. We chose not to find out the sex of the baby so it will be a suprise for us all on 8/4/09 (C-section date). We are not sure on names yet either but have talked of Nolan, Max, and Dylan for a boy and Emmy and Olivia for girl.

I hope you are all happy and healthy and enjoying friends and family too! Love to you all! ~Kim

No comments: