You have a wonderful family. I envy you as I'm an only child and both parents have passed. God and family are so important. I have always thought that those who have parents and complain about them don't understand how lucky they are. God Bless you and all of yours. Sunny
CBP is one of the Department of Homeland Security’s largest and most complex components, with a priority mission of keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. It also has a responsibility for securing and facilitating trade and travel while enforcing hundreds of U.S. regulations, including immigration and drug laws.
1 comment:
You have a wonderful family. I envy you as I'm an only child and both parents have passed. God and family are so important. I have always thought that those who have parents and complain about them don't understand how lucky they are. God Bless you and all of yours. Sunny
Post a Comment