Nate and I finally decided that we would put our house on the market. We have worked on this house for 2 1/2 years, and we both felt that it was time. We have survived a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, basement gutting and remodel, lots of landscaping, and plumbing and electrical updating. We have had lots of help over the years but we feel at this point we would like to sell it and move on. I can say from my end that I don't want to flip anymore homes. This is our 3rd and last! Although it was a lot of work and stress at times, I did enjoy working with Nate and coordinating our tastes in decor and design. We have learned a lot from this experience, and are proud of the final product. Thank you all who helped us!!! We are so thankful! Here are some pictures of the final product and our helpful friends and family. Check it out at http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?GroupID=74432619&ListingID=32425105&Sort=0
Thursday, September 25, 2008
House For Sale
Nate and I finally decided that we would put our house on the market. We have worked on this house for 2 1/2 years, and we both felt that it was time. We have survived a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, basement gutting and remodel, lots of landscaping, and plumbing and electrical updating. We have had lots of help over the years but we feel at this point we would like to sell it and move on. I can say from my end that I don't want to flip anymore homes. This is our 3rd and last! Although it was a lot of work and stress at times, I did enjoy working with Nate and coordinating our tastes in decor and design. We have learned a lot from this experience, and are proud of the final product. Thank you all who helped us!!! We are so thankful! Here are some pictures of the final product and our helpful friends and family. Check it out at http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?GroupID=74432619&ListingID=32425105&Sort=0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute house Kim! Where are you going next? I will be in contact with you soon!
Love,
Jenn
Post a Comment